Wheel Alignment Artarmon
Does your car pull to one side? Are the tyres worn excessively, or unevenly?
Does your steering wheel vibrate, or do you need to continually correct your steering wheel to travel straight ahead?
These are the symptoms that your car and wheels are out of alignment and can mean an unsafe ride, poor performance, excessive fuel consumption, excessive tyre wear and additional wear on the steering, suspension and braking parts.
Many handling problems can be corrected by an alignment - with all the system components properly aligned, road shock is more efficiently absorbed for a much smoother ride.
JAX Tyres provides a professional Wheel Alignment solution through ACE (Alignment Correction Experts) at the Artarmon store to keep your vehicle safe and ensure maximum tyre life.
What causes wheels and tyres to be misaligned;
- Rough road surfaces
- Bumps and speed humps
- Knocks on kerbs and obstacles
Benefits of having your wheels and tyre aligned;
- Even tyre wear giving added safety in wet driving conditions
- Getting the maximum kilometers from your new set of tyres
- Improves the vehicle’s handling in all conditions for greater safety
- Ensures less wear on suspension, steering and braking systems
- Provides a smoother ride and makes the vehicle easier to drive
The flowing alignments are available;
- Front Wheel Standard Alignment
- Front Wheel Thrust Alignment
- Front and Rear Wheel Alignment
Click through to wheel alignment for more information.
105-107 Reserve Road, Artarmon NSW 2064
02 9437 0266
Fax: 02 9437 0443
Artarmon store hours
Weekdays: 7.45am - 5pm
Saturday: 7.45am - 12pm